Prom King and Prom Queen Nominees


A good day to fellow IMU-rians,

As you all know, we've selected the Prom King and Queen nominees from several batches to compete against one another!

Initially, there were 8 pairs i.e 16 participants. However, 4 of them have been eliminated.
The remaining 12 contenders are as follows:

1. Fong Zhi Ven

Batch: M107
Age: 21
Hobbies: Sports and lazing online
Describe yourself: I'm a sociable and friendly person

Why do you deserve this title?
I don’t think I deserve the title of prom king. I am sure other applicants wave a strong case too but I’ll try my best to get your votes. =)

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Probably the habit of procrastinating, I just can’t help it

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would make the world less revolved around money. Don’t lie, I know you’re thinking of it too!


2. Lim Pei Wen

Batch:
M107
Age:
21
Hobbies:
Sports, Shopping
Talents:
Dancing, Singing, Shopping

Describe yourself:
I cannot survive if the world is depleted of ice-cream and peach tea. My favourite past time is to paint my nails and the one thing I love is the sea. The sea, sand, waves and beaches...Ahhh

Why do you deserve the title:
Because, I..I... I..don't know? Because the sky is blue and the leaves are green ;)

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'm pretty happy with myself, I might opt for bigger puppy eyes though ;p

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
I would exchange the statue of liberty in US with a huge trash can because US creates the most rubbish and waste on earth.


3. Yeo Siew Kim

Batch: M107
Age: 22
Hobbies: Read, music, stoning at the idiot box, outdoors sports, sleep and eat.
Talent: I can sleep anywhere and anytime I want?
Describe yourself.
I am what I am plus a little (maybe very? ) sarcastic and blunt with my thoughts and opinions.

Why you deserve the title of prom king/queen?
I wouldn't say I deserve it. I'll leave that to the voters to decide since that's what they are suppose to do.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?
My height? Would be nice to be slightly taller so that people wouldn't 'overlook' me.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change?
World? One would do no justice. But I'll start with Malaysia first. Corruption in the government would be a good start.



4. Lee Bak Khan
Batch: M207
Age:
21
Hobbies:
Watching TV series and shopping
Talent:
Fashion, singing

Why do you deserve the title?
Because I am Lee Bak Khan.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing, I'm perfect the way I am.

If you could change oen thing about the world, what would it be?
Peace, NO war!


5. Joshua Tor
Batch: DT 108
Age:
21
Hobbies:
Photography
Talent:
Public Speaking
Describe yourself:
Humourous

Why do you deserve the title?
Because I've been selected by friends to go for the title.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Poverty.


6. Erica Mak
Batch: ND 108
Age:
20
Hobbies:
Rhythmic gymnastics, tennis, reading, movie, music, anything that involves spending time with my loved ones.
Talent:
Playing the piano, gymnastics, eating Carl's Juniors burgers in half an hour?

Describe yourself:

For starters, I am an honest person and the rest is up to you to figure out when you get to know me =)


Why do you deserve the title?
I would want to challenge the highschool stereotype of the title for Prom Queen, which has been revolving around beauty. It's never about looking good on the outside but about inner beauty.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would wish that I could be taller because the world tends to take smaller people less seriously.

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
The world needs more love. I would say that the power of love is underestimated and overlooked. With a little bit more love in the world, it'll be a better space because love conquers all.


7. Leong Hoon Hing
Batch: B105
Age:
24
Hobbies: Football
Talent:
Singing
Describe yourself:
I'm an easy going guy.

Why do you deserve the title?
Because I'm King ;p

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My looks.

If you could chagne one thing about the world, what would it be?
His look.


8. Angeline
Batch: B105
Age:
21
Hobbies: Photography, music
Talent:
Fine arts, performing McD rap, Taekwando
Describe yourself:
I'm a vivacious social butterfly who has great ambitions, an eye for fashion and a penchant for the colour pink.

Why do you deserve the title?
I'm what you want. Beauty, brains and brawn.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing. I'm happy with what I am now. Changes are not always good because you wouldn't be uniquely YOU!

If you could chagne one thing about the world, what would it be?
All the greed. Greed i the root to all evil. The world would be a better place without greed.


9. Rajinderpal Singh
Batch: P107
Age:
22
Hobbies: Futsal-ing, flirting, dancing
Talent:
Dancing, joking (I'm a funny man)



10. Lee Lingwei
Batch: P107
Age:
21
Hobbies: Listening to music from my lappie, travelling, reading novels, dancing
Talent:
Baking cupcakes, playing indoor sports (pool, bowling)


11. Jason Teh
Batch: P109
Age:
19
Hobbies: Watching tv, surfing the net and definitely eating
Talent:
Playing the guitar
Describe yourself:
I'm just an ordinary guy and all in all, I'm nice!

Why do you deserve the title?
I would like to take this golden opportunitiy to thank Julia for voting us out, so thank you. And yeah, representing P109, it's awesome. So I still don't know why, but here I am trying my best for it.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Grow taller. Damn, I'm short.

If you could chagne one thing about the world, what would it be?
No traffic jams, life would be a breeze without that! Yeah!


12. Elizabeth Leow
Batch: P107
Age:
18+
Hobbies: Blogging, eating, sleeping, TV-ing (B.E.S.T)
Talent:
Dancing
Describe yourself:
I'm Lisa and I'll be 19 years old on the 25th of September *hints* On the whole, I'm just short, short and SHORT. My face is the shape of the moon and I'm a nice person...really.

Why do you deserve the title?
Because I'm short?? Actually, both of us got the highest votes and was told that we should represent the coolest batch ever. All in all, I shall try my best to go through the challenges.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My height! I want to grow another 10cm. Till then.

If you could chagne one thing about the world, what would it be?
Nothing, I will not change God's creation even if I can. Will try not to offend him.

Catch them in action, as we head towards the next round of elimination!
Votes are only priced at 50cents each,
and for each 50 cents, you can get one pack of tidbits (either Nips, Twisties, Cloud 9, etc)!


Do head towards the board in Atrium to get the updates on the latest vote counts!!!!

1 comments:

Fzven said...

anyone still maintains this blog by any chance?